Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I've been to the gym

Last night after I'd dropped off Thea at Rainsbows I decided to squeeze in a weights session at the gym. I managed to use the machines for most body parts but didn't have time for my abs. I think I'm resting too long (although I was out of breath) and also was doing too many sets. My shoulders and back were struggling with incomplete sets being performed.

After the children had gone to bed I returned to the gym and did 45 mins on a flat, slow (10km/h) treadmill whilst watching the second half of the Real vs Arsenal match.

This morning I decided to do the spinning class at the gym which I preceded with some abs exercises for 20 minutes. Good old Alan pushed us hard as usual. My thighs felt like they'd been used by the end of the session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home